Global Health Research and Development
CareLabs is a research platform to accelerate the development of tools and solutions that eradicate diabetes burden. CareLabs is leveraging CarePort to lead break-through collaborations with academia, health systems, and industry that improve diabetes health management. Our goal is to take a data-driven approach to innovation in order to bring actionable value to communities through tools and solutions for people with diabetes.
Advancing Artificial Intelligence for Disease Prevention
CareLabs collaborators revolutionize the way we deliver healthcare and improve health outcomes.
CareLabs will focus on accelerating solutions that harness the potential of machine learning in:
- Diagnosing and monitoring clinical indications for diabetes and its related conditions.
- Informing healthcare providers for better decisions about patient care.
- Personalizing the prevention, management, or treatment of diabetes and its complications.
- Empowering patients to better understand their own health, general healthcare concepts, and the healthcare system.
- Improving the communication interface between patients, providers, and caregivers.
Discover More About the Global Care Initiative: