Global Health Innovation
CareLabs is a digital health accelerator with international operational hubs connected by a virtual platform. The strong network of clinicians, researchers, mentors, and like-minded innovators nurtures the growth of members and prepares solutions for excellence in impacting the health of diverse populations burdened with diabetes and the related conditions.
Advancing Artificial Intelligence for Disease Prevention
CareLabs members design market-ready digital health solutions that create and analyze data to revolutionize the way we deliver healthcare and prevent adverse health events.
CareLabs will focus on accelerating solutions that harness the potential of machine learning in:
- Diagnosing and monitoring clinical indications for diabetes and its related conditions.
- Informing healthcare providers for better decisions about patient care.
- Personalizing the prevention, management, or treatment of diabetes and its complications.
- Empowering patients to better understand their own health, general healthcare concepts, and the healthcare system.
- Improving the communication interface between patients, providers, and caregivers.
CareLabs has milestone-driven acceleration programs that can be joined from anywhere in the world. The programs provide members with funding and a CarePort distribution agreement, as well as co-development, go-to-market and clinical adoption support. At the completion, members have their solutions featured to clients for CarePort adoption, roadshow to their new markets, and demo to additional funding groups.